Stay informed on industry news. Join our collateral risk e-newsletterRegister Here
Enhance your lending process and optimize your risk management strategy with our suite of mortgage solutions for both residential and commercial properties. Our 40 years of experience and over 20 million loans tracked helps us provide solutions that allow financial institutions to expand lending opportunities while minimizing risk exposure on their mortgage portfolios.
Solutions for Mortgage Servicers
Our dedicated teams will bring you flexible, tailored solutions including:
- Insurance Tracking: Monitor insurance through a technology-driven program with EDI, insurance processing, and reports. Allied's proprietary tracking system Unitrac allows lenders to manage their portfolios online.
- Lender Placed Insurance: Protect your portfolio with lender-placed hazard, wind, and flood insurance with timely and compliant mail, phone, text, email, and fax communications.
- Escrow Servicing: This solution monitors escrow loans for hazard, flood, and wind insurance with payments made directly to carrier or agent based on qualifying factors.
- REO Coverage: Protect the interest in foreclosed properties and grant instant binding authority. We offer flexibility to build a custom property and liability plan that meets your organization's needs. We also provide all-risk coverage, as well as replacement cost value settlements and optional liability coverage.
- Blanket Insurance Coverage: Cover uninsured physical damage losses on your residential, condo, and commercial properties. Blanket policies can be written on your entire real estate portfolio. These policies function as traditional lender-placed policies but eliminate the need for tracking and reporting of individual properties.
- Tax Services: Our service is automated to eliminate your risk of tracking property taxes. Delinquency reporting is also available for your non-escrowed loans, so you can stay informed of any possible tax lien problems on your properties.
- And More: In addition to mortgage, we also offer a full suite of products available to mitigate risk on auto portfolios. This includes tracking for physical damage insurance, utilizing technology to help with collections and recoveries, and other risk management tools.
To contact an Allied Representative with questions click here.
Compliance Focused Solutions
Regulations regarding mortgage compliance, including flood, regularly change, impacting how servicers manage their portfolios. Organizations such as the CFPB, Fannie Mae, FEMA, the FDIC, the OCC, etc., guide these regulations and outline protocols necessary to maintain compliance.
At Allied Solutions, we understand the complexities involved with changing regulations and have processes in place to monitor and adapt changes as necessary:
- Monitor compliance updates with in-house counsel
- Partner with A-Rated insurance carriers
- Coverage in all 50 states
- Increased automation for efficient communication and notices
- Automatic coverage endorsement available
We’re able to help reduce risk exposure and communicate with consumers via timely, compliant notices and inform our clients of necessary changes.
User-friendly Technology and Automation
Our solutions help your business decrease claim cycles and administrative workloads to help reduce risk to your mortgage portfolio. Outsourcing the tracking process allows servicers to save time, mitigate risk, and remain compliant. With a full suite of products we can help track insurance, manage claims, provide blanket protection, and communicate with your consumers. We have industry-leading technology in place through partner data processor integrations and proprietary solutions.
- Core system integration with data processors
- 24/7 system access to review insurance and claims administration with client portal
- Technology-driven insurance processing and document imaging for speed and recovery
- Personalized, compliance-approved notifications
- Proprietary tracking technology
A Partner You Can Count On
As market conditions change, demographics shift and new regulatory measures arise, you can count on your Allied team to identify specific adjustments or new solutions to fortify your strategy. Our goal is to be the trusted partner you turn to in every business climate.
Allied Solutions is proud to partner with the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) . MBA is the United States' primary trade association for the real estate finance industry.