Would you like to talk to someone about this Solution?Request more info
Mortgage Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)
- Credit Unions
- Finance Companies
- Auto Dealers
Mitigate risk with compliant mortgage collateral protection
Allied Solutions offers 40 years of experience and over 22 million loans tracked. We’ve discovered that while about 3% of borrowers don’t verify their insurance on their properties, less than 1% will remain uninsured after being informed of their requirement to maintain coverage.
Why protect your mortgage portfolio with Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)?
By tracking your borrowers' insurance to confirm they're properly insured, we aim to eliminate any unnecessary administrative burden, reduce false placement, and avoid losses.
Protect your residential and commercial portfolios with a full range of coverages and protection, including:
- Hazard coverage
- Flood coverage
- Wind coverage
- First mortgage protection
- Second mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Real Estate Owned (REO) property protection, including comprehensive Hazard & Liability coverage for REO properties
For increased risk management, other solutions such as flood insurance monitoring, escrow services, and collections outsourcing can be integrated.
Our smart CPI includes:
- Compliant insurance tracking
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with multiple mortgage carriers
- Timely and compliant delivery of insurance verifications
- One-call resolution with an award winning customer service center
- Delayed billing
- Lender dashboard with comprehensive reports
Allied is a NAFCU Services' Preferred Partner for CPI
Year after year, we are proud to maintain status as a NAFCU Services' Preferred Partner for CPI.