Best Practices to Prevent Employee Fraud
Employee fraud can cost a financial institution both brand damage and thousands (or millions) of dollars.
This guide outlines best practices to prevent employee fraud from happening in the first place, with internal controls including:
- Warning signs of employee fraud
- Best practices for vault cash, plastic cards, and ATMs
- Standards for computer system access
- How to prevent loan fraud
- Many more internal controls to prevent embezzlement and employee fraud exposure
Complete the form to download "Best Practices to Prevent Employee Fraud".
Sign up today to receive our free white paper
* fields are required