Allied Solutions’ Portfolio Analytics Announced as NAFCU 2022 Innovation Award Finalist
Carmel, Ind. – July 21, 2022
Portfolio Analytics, a predictive analytics suite that transforms strategic planning by delivering key insight into retail price optimization and forecasting in a dynamic environment, was recently recognized as a 2022 Innovation Award finalist. This award is granted by NAFCU and recognizes groundbreaking solutions that help credit unions compete and thrive in a complex marketplace. Entries include groundbreaking advancements in technology, software, and digital media. The panel of judges, comprised of prominent members of the credit union media and respected industry executives, evaluate the entries based on the degree of innovation and the impact on credit unions’ success.
Portfolio Analytics is among twenty-one other finalists for this year’s award. Randy Salser, President of NAFCU Services, expressed, “The applications for our Innovation Awards become increasingly competitive year after year. 2022 was no exception. The innovation and passion our partners put into these solutions is incredible. Congratulations to this year’s finalists for their revolutionary work!”
Portfolio Analytics is powered by Deep Future Analytics (DFA), which was founded by Joseph Breeden, PhD in 2013 to bring a powerful analytics solution to credit unions and banks. In 2019, Allied Solutions acquired an ownership stake in DFA. Allied's continuous investment will help credit unions turn data analytics into a strategic asset that helps them adapt and thrive in a dynamic economy.
Portfolio Analytics empowers credit unions to sharpen strategic business planning and execution across their organization with a platform that is:
- Cutting Edge: Supercharge lending profitability by leveraging integrated economic scenarios with predictive pricing and consumer behavior analytics.
- Connected: Sharpen strategic business planning and execution across the enterprise with predictive analytics that deliver one source of truth.
- Compliant: Enhance results and reduce the compliance burden by integrating compliance into an analytics suite that includes all forecast models in a single system.
In a rapidly changing environment, credit unions need to balance growth and yield with targeted adjustments to pricing and campaign strategies. With Portfolio Analytics, credit unions can:
- Leverage the price sensitivity models developed from the Portfolio Analytics $2.7T shared data pool to optimize price for growth in net income by borrower segment.
- Track loan performance after origination to measure to confirm performance is as expected, or adjust pricing and underwriting to compensate.
- Package loan pools for sale with forecasted yields under various scenarios, or value loan pools from out-of-footprint sellers with our complete set of shared pool forecasting models.
Additionally, Portfolio Analytics helps unlock a single integrated and strategic view into the business by connecting product, pricing, and portfolio performance into a single predictive analytics suite. By connecting all risk models into a single system, credit unions can protect their business with more reliable results, and easier compliance.
Many solutions available in the market promise to be the single answer to a credit union’s analytics needs, but actually only solve for specific scenarios or use cases--meaning credit unions must purchase additional platforms or perform certain analytics functions in-house to fill in the gaps. The true power of Portfolio Analytics is that it provides a single view into product, pricing, and portfolio performance so that credit unions can take out the guesswork of strategic planning.
Allied Solutions is proud to be named a 2022 Innovation Award contender and congratulates all the NAFCU Services Innovation Award finalists.
About Allied Solutions
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, risk management, and data enabled products to financial institutions. Allied Solutions uses technology-based solutions customized to meet the needs of 4,000 clients along with a portfolio of innovative products and services from a wide variety of providers. Allied Solutions is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, with regional offices in Florida, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Texas. Allied Solutions is a wholly-owned and independently operated subsidiary of Securian Financial Group. Visit alliedsolutions.net to learn more.