Healthcare Cost Forecasting as a Result of COVID-19
Produced by Gallagher | April 22, 2020
Gallagher recently shared several resources to help credit unions manage challenges in the midst of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
Healthcare Analytics Resources
These resources were developed to help credit unions estimate the overall impact to 2020 healthcare costs for self-employed employers. Gallagher's Healthcare Analytics team developed a model to help estimate these costs and provide helpful insights and projections.
- Watch the video for a discussion about Gallagher helping employers model the potential cost impact of the pandemic
- Download the white paper for information about how Gallagher is expecting COVID-19 to impact employer health plan costs using their developed model
Credit Union COVID-19 HR Panel Event Series
Gallagher is hosting a virtual event series to help credit union HR professionals across the U.S. address various pandemic concerns. Register here.
This event series will provide insight to how your credit union peers are handling different aspects of the pandemic and strategies to help your workplaces continue to thrive. Panel discussions will be 30 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of Q&A.
Gallagher Live Virtual Event Series:
- Compliant Workforce Management: Tuesday, April 21 at 2:00PM CST
- Effective Communication: Thursday, April 23 at 10:00AM CST
- Managing and Motivating Employees: Tuesday, April 28 at 2:00PM CST
Visit Gallagher’s Pandemic Preparedness page for information to prepare your business and your employees for pandemic outbreaks, including the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For more than 85 years, Gallagher’s business success stems from successful partnerships. Gallagher operates across the globe, believing in conducting business one relationship at a time. Our goal is to better manage the challenges you face in designing suitable, comprehensive compensation and benefit programs. As a result of our efforts, we are an award-winning firm:
- Ethisphere: World’s Most Ethical Companies—seven years in a row
- Business Insurance: Reader’s Choice Awards Top 5 Employee Benefits Consulting Firm
- Forbes: Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America—recognized twice
About Allied Solutions
Allied Solutions, LLC is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the US. Allied Solutions uses technology based products and services customized to meet the needs of 4,000 clients along with a portfolio of innovative products and services from a wide variety of providers. Allied Solutions maintains over 15 regional offices and service centers around the country and is a subsidiary of Securian Financial Group, Inc. Allied Solutions has tools and resources that can help you keep an eye on the potential areas of impact, protect against collateral losses, and stay on top of any new events, bulletins, and regulations as they happen.
Content in the blog posts are the opinion and views of the writer, and don't necessarily reflect the opinions or views of Allied Solutions.