Learning & Development Consultant, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
Do you have passion for training, development and change management? Do you have demonstrated experience in designing, developing and implementing development programs, gap analysis and related training?
The Learning & Development Consultant serves as a strategic resource providing talent development services that enhance the skills of our current leaders and contributes to the growth of an internal talent pipeline. The person will be responsible for developing highly interactive leadership development and training programs. Working independently and with SMEs, design a variety of tools that enhance learning (e.g. exercises, case studies, discussions, role playing, job aids).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and delivering enterprise wide leadership and employee development initiatives
- Create appropriate materials and updated content as needed.
- Interface with subject-matter experts to develop eLearning modules and other training programs
- Establish effective metrics and oversees tracking of employee training and course offerings
- Promote a culture of learning across the organization
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA)
5-10 years of relevant work experience in HR, OD or Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience with training assessments, design, development, implementation, facilitation, and evaluation required
- Professional in Human Resources PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Proven experience leading training and leadership development programs linked to business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented approach and ability to establish rapport quickly and collaborate effectively with all employee levels
- Ability to provide leadership while partnering with leaders and proactively addressing issues, questions and concerns, responding with urgency to address Human Resources needs
- Exercise judgment and tact in the application of rules, regulations, policies and procedures in dealing with others in difficult or sensitive situations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decision
- Ability use forward-thinking approaches in solving problems
- Proven track record of building strong, collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers and the ability to develop strategic solutions to business needs
- Must exhibit independent judgment by making sound, justifiable decisions to evaluate and resolve issues in the best interest of both the organization and employees
- Must be able to understand internal and external customers by interpreting verbal and non-verbal behavior in order to explain or interpret in a tactful, sensitive, and convincing manner
- Requires extensive use of personal computer (word processing, spreadsheets and HRMS) for compiling reports, statistical data, composing memoranda and other similar documents
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.