Data Intelligence Analyst, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Job DescriptionProvides data analysis and analytics expertise to various business units within Allied. Turns data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use case diagrams, written scenarios, business process analysis
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
• Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Mathematics or Computer Engineering Preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a data analyst role
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (ie. WebFOCUS) Preferred
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Analysis, Project Management, Business Analysis Methodology and the SDLC
- Customer oriented, with a desire to resolve problems to the customer's satisfaction while maintaining focus on productivity, efficiency and quality
- Ability to work in a fast paced often high-pressure environments
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.