Senior Administrative Assistant, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to a Senior Vice President including scheduling the leader’s calendar, coordinating travel arrangements and any other day to day support activities for the Senior Vice President.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
50% Provides administrative support to the leader by answering phones and fielding/answering all routine and questions from internal and external callers, prioritizing and handling correspondence, completing expense reports and other day to day activities.
25% Schedules activities such as meetings, travel arrangements including detailed itineraries, department activities and various projects.
10% Assists in preparation of various reports and presentations for internal meetings, client meetings and any other meeting/activity.
5% Ensure proactive handling of the day to day activities.
5% Organizes and maintains confidential file system and files correspondence and other records.
5% Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience Certifications & KSA):
- 3 - 5 years of demonstrated experience in supporting senior management required.
- 1 - 2 years or more of college preferred.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Work requiring continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize the work and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess and demonstrate critical thinking skills as well as excellent organizational skills
- Ability to write reports and professional business correspondence as well as create effective and professional presentations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.