Sr Product Manager- E- Commerce Platforms, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
This high impact position will responsible for the design, development, and promotion of our consumer commerce platforms and meeting the related revenue objectives of Allied Solutions. We are a leading provider of point of sales insurance and auto centric products in our market. With 1,000+ customers in our current retail affiliate network, we have immense possibilities and seek a high-energy entrepreneurial leader who will develop strategies and tactics to capitalize on our market potential. You will extend our leadership position by managing existing partners, seek new business development opportunities, and expand our revenue models.
This position will work closely with our other product managers, development, sales, and marketing teams to maximize our market share in the financial services market. This position will report to the Vice President, Digital and Data Strategy.
Manage the existing Point of Sale (POS) consumer product platforms and integration partners through the product lifecycle, maximizing profitability and impact
Develop new product platform solutions to fit emerging consumer needs, maintaining Allied’s leadership position in POS technology and expand our e-commerce reach via new products, channels, partners, and use cases.
Manage all assigned product platforms to meet the revenue and margin objectives of Allied Solutions.
Work with Allied sales reps, customers, and stakeholders to define appropriate functional requirements for new product platforms and enhancements to existing ones.
Work closely with the technical development team to translate business requirements into technical requirements, ensuring the delivery of products that succeed in the market.
Work with product line managers to create and manage forecasts for each product.
Partner with our sales team to promote the product platforms to our customers and meet the revenue objectives for each product.
Work with Allied marketing team to design and execute marketing materials and campaigns as required to meet business objectives.
Take total responsibility for the success of each product platform solution in the segment, including taking appropriate steps to secure the cooperation / support within Allied to make each product a winner.
Expert understanding of e-commerce concepts and software as a service (SaaS) platforms with experience and knowledge in consumer conversion, content administration, workflows, personalization, and testing. Solid understanding of technical integrations, APIs, and product management fundamentals.
Track and evaluate operational, analytical, and behavioral metrics and trends resulting in recommendations of e-commerce solution enhancements or new processes that increase revenue, reduce costs, extend capabilities, and improve user experience.
Lead requirements gathering, creating functional and technical specifications, documentation, and also full lifecycle project management through delivery for assigned products.
- Experience (5+ Years) in marketing and product development. 10 years preferred.
- Experience (5+ Years) developing / marketing web-related products
- Experience (3+ Years) in technology product development
- Experience (3+ Years) agile scrum methodology
- Knowledge and experience of web 2.0 topics (social media, SEO, SEM, Website UI)
- Advanced knowledge of e-commerce / online buyer behavior / consumer conversion
- Strong analytical acumen with the ability to translate data, to insights, to action
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in written text
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong self organization skills
- Solid command of basic Microsoft Office programs, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Negotiating and third-party relationship establishment experience
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with design thinking concepts for UX development
- Sales and business development experience is a plus
- Insurance and financial services industry experience is a plus
- Business savvy
- Customer orientation and focus
- Excellent strategic vision
- Strong team player mentality
- Action/Results orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Revenue by Product
- Consumer Conversion
- Development / Launch Project Milestones
- Product Management and Client Services Team
- Allied Managers
- Allied Sales Team
- Allied Technology Team
- E-commerce Integration Partners and Vendors
Ideal Candidate Profile
An accomplished marketing and technology product management professional with exceptional vision and solid project management experience with a proven track record of delivering results, growing revenue, within a high performance team environment.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management, Technology preferred
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.