Risk and Recovery - Product Specialist Contract Coordinator, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
The Risk and Recovery Product Specialist has an in depth knowledge of Allied Solutions Risk and Recovery solutions specializing in Allied’s own manufactured products and services. Allied develops, delivers, services these products as a part of the Risk and Recovery Division of Allied. These responsibilities will include but will not be limited to; facilitates the management of the Claim & Recovery product line contracts, ensure contract provisions and redlines are effectuated accurately and efficiently in conjunction with Product, Field, Legal and Compliance. This position will ensure the drafting, review, red line exchange, due diligence adherence as required by the contract and the final clean copy execution by client. All coordination of client amendments, Statements of Work, schedules and other modifications during the contract term are part of this position. Will serve as the liaison within various levels of the organization to ensure agreements are within product guidelines and will also ensure full alignment of contract term and services are provided prior to client implementation.
This position will also work with accounting, IT, operations and field to ensure there is in depth product support, operations support, and other troubleshooting as needed product issues via phone, email and through ticketing resolution including the use of BOLSTRA customer service client and product delivery.
- Management and oversight of all phases from drafting, review, and final execution of all National Accounts and Credit Union amendments that encompass Allied’s manufactured products in side the Claim and Recovery Division.
- Maintains and keeps current an electronic library of all service agreement templates for Claim & Recovery products approved by Allied’s Legal and Compliance Counsel.
- Draft letter of agreements according to approved product pricing and services quoted. Assist Sales Reps and applicable business unit with the interpretation of service agreement terms and requirements. Prep partially-signed paper copy service agreement from clients for countersignature. Communicate all aspects of service agreement financial obligations & ancillary risk management products (i.e. PreSkip, EZ Alert etc.) after fully executed agreement.
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding Infor CRM service tickets as assigned to this position.
- Ensure contractual commitments and service level agreements are being met for all clients.
- Provide product support for Allied manufactured products, allied field reps, and internal staff. Explain the products and offerings and provide/facilitate client reports as requested. Ensure there is synergy from contract execution to implementation and delivery of product/ service. Handle webex informational product support as required. Assist in the development and delivery of Allied product materials to the field organization.
- Foster a positive client relationship by overseeing client requests, addressing issues, resolving escalations and providing appropriate internal communications.
- Participate in formulating strategy to retain existing clients’ contract renewals and expand services/product usage.
- Suggest best practices as appropriate. Work with development team to determine the appropriate approach for client start-up as well as additional requirements requested by clients.
- Assist with solution documentation for statements of work, change requests, contracts, etc.
- Work with project management team to consistently articulate deliverables and ensure that all commitments are met on-time and within budget.
- Manage process to create client requirements/business rules for use by internal teams.
- Additional Duties as assigned
- A Bachelors degree is strongly preferred but a 2 year college degree or equivalent experience utilizing strong customer service and administrative skiils will be given consideration
- Strong preference will be given to a candidate with client facing experience in the area of sales, support and contractual delivery of products or services in the Risk management industry
- 3-5 years of relevant insurance industry experience, preferably in the areas of Property & Casualty Insurance or risk management
- Strong knowledge of software applications that produce client contracts and proposals
- Strong and proven customer service focus both internally and externally
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communication Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player, creative problem solver. Must be an active listener
- Critical Thinking - Ability trouble-shoot problems, prioritize, work independently and take action to resolve issues. Must have flexibility, sense of urgency, openness to change and ability to multi-task essential. Superior attention to detail, responsiveness and complete ownership of processes required. Ability to learn quickly
- Customer Service Skills - Strong customer service focus both internally and externally. Ability to effectively and professionally present information in one-on-one and small group situations. Liaise between Claim & Recovery Dept. employees, senior management and other departments. Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication along with good listening skills.
- Process Improvement – Ability to identify time, process, and efficiency changes to improve departmental performance
- Organizational Skills - Strong organization and task management skills. Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced environment. Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Computer Skills - Requires above average proficiency in the use of computer (Word Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project) for compiling reports, statistical data, composing memoranda and other similar documents. Knowledge of Lotus Notes software applications a plus
- Professionalism - High level of professionalism and ability to learn and accurately represent the Allied Brand
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.