Mortgage Escrow Administrator, Dakota Dunes, SD
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Job DescriptionAs a Mortgage Escrow Administrator your primary responsibilities include the development of client relationships and ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of escrow premium payments, associated reports provided to clients, and notifications sent to financial institution borrowers. An MEA must be able to objectively analyze internal reports to ensure the clients’ collateral are insured adequately and communicate with the client, field, and internal operations departments the overall status of the service delivery.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 50% - Analyze escrow premium reports for accuracy so that each insurance premium payment is processed by the client for submission to the carriers so that properties remain insured from potential losses.
- 20% - Audit for accuracy and execute the processing of clients’ Collateral Protection Insurance reports, notices and certificates in a timely and accurate manner so that exposure to loss is mitigated and compliance with industry regulations maintained
- 15% - Professionally consult and communicate with clients and internal employees on day-to-day operational questions or questions on the overall client portfolio
- 10% - Assess and communicate to management any discrepancies or opportunities for improvement in regards to each client’s loan data processing and insurance data processing
- 5% - Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA):
- High school diploma/GED (required)
- 3 or more years of experience in a related position (required)
- Advanced education (preferred)
- Professional communication with peers and clients
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- Able to identify process improvements and offer solutions/suggestions
- Able to objectively analyze information in order to answer questions and resolve discrepancies
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.