Sales Support Admin, St. Paul, MN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
The Distribution Sales Specialist will be a dedicated partner to a select team of Allied Solutions Top Performing Sales Reps to increase sales production.
This position will provide support to their assigned team with a focus on building efficiency and capacity by reducing administrative burdens. This individual will collaborate with internal and external parties to effectively manage activities on behalf of the Reps.
This role will operate within a fast-paced, matrix style reporting structure (taking direction from multiple Reps and SAMS partners), and may require flexible working hours. The main activities, responsibilities, and accountabilities of this role may change over time as the needs of the position and Reps change.
This position must be capable of developing rapport quickly with Sales Reps by seeking to thoroughly understand the needs of each Rep, and then act on their behalf.
This individual will demonstrate an enthusiastic performance of responsibilities in support of the RVPs and at the direction of leadership, displaying a sales and service mindset.
- 1. (30%) Provide daily administrative support as requested by Sales Rep (ex. schedule activities such as meetings, travel arrangements including detailed itineraries and agendas and various projects).
- (30%)Duties as directed by Sales Rep that enable increased personal sales and productivity (ex. preparing customized documents, drafting email campaigns, sending marketing collateral to clients, assisting with client service requests).
- (20%) Other duties as assigned.
- (10%) Organizes and maintains a file log of correspondence and other records between each of the Sales Reps
- (10%) Ensure proactive handling of the day to day activities.
- 5+ years experience working directly with internal and/or external customers, to receive and execute requests, and reporting back completed activities
- 3+ years experience managing projects
- 3+ years experience creating Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- 3+ years experience creating, updating, and maintaining Microsoft Excel workbooks
- Documented outstanding communication (written/verbal), with proven capabilities, including excellent interpersonal and presentation skills are essential.
- Highly motivated, driven, professional with bias for speed/action
- Ability to handle time-sensitive tasks, manage multiple priorities, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and quality; with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with the field, colleagues, subject-matter-experts, stakeholders and other relevant Allied disciplines
- Proven customer service focus both internally and externally; effective presentation delivery; active listening and consultation skills
- Ability to handle complex tasks with a strong sense of urgency; ability to analyze data and understand trending related to data, reports, and information.
- Strong orientation and capability with process knowledge and process improvement in a production environment
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Must possess and demonstrate critical thinking skills as well as excellent organizational skills
- Continual attention to detail in typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Proven advanced proficiency with Microsoft excel, including ability to match data across multiple workbooks/tabs, summarize tables quickly, and other advanced formulas
- Proven moderate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience working in a financial services enterprise (e.g. bank, credit union, finance company, insurance company, insurance brokerage or agency, etc.) and Knowledge of financial services products and services preferred
- Experience working in a B2B sales environment and understanding of common sales
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.