Office Administrator, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
The Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Product Specialist has a high level, in depth knowledge of the product, processes and systems to support GAP from start to finish. Including but not limited to: managing new client implementations, rate and program changes, lender remittance, data file set up and issues, claim disputes and cancellation/termination of the GAP product.
The position also works with the Client Services Support Center, Accounting, IT, Allied Field and clients directly providing in depth product support, system support and troubleshooting of issues via the phone, chat and email.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
40% Responsible for new account implementation and program modifications to existing accounts by preparing agreements. Coordinates with GAP underwriters, IT and accounting to ensure accuracy of the GAP program and lender remittance files. Responsible for setting up individual lender program features and rates in iQQ (internet Quik Quote) and Allied’s premium accounting systems. Investigates and resolves program and payment issues as they arise.
25% Provides product support to and from clients, Allied Field reps and internal staff via phone, live chat, internal tickets and emails. Conducts monthly Webex training for clients. Explains claims settlements and works with the GAP Claims Department to ensure claim resolution. Assists with testing of system enhancements and troubleshooting various product related issues to ensure the GAP product is being offered accurately and in a compliant manner.
20% Responsible for preparing account profitability and productivity reviews for lenders, Allied Field reps and Allied management. Communicates, tracks and implements case management rate changes to support account profitability for Allied.
10% Responsible for creating, tracking and maintaining various forms which are used by lenders to sell and market the GAP product. In addition, creates and maintains detailed form grids which are programmed by IT to control specific GAP parameters and language generated by Allied’sonline delivery system, iQQ which is used to sell and market and train on the GAP product.
5% Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA):
- Bachelor’s degree required or any equivalent combination of education and experience utilizing both customer service and administrative skills required
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Previous experience with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro preferred
- Previous experience with system/software user testing preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work produced
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadline
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written forms
- Ability to understand direction and carry out tasks independently
- Proven problem solving skills and sound judgment in decision making
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and reliable
- Ability to acknowledge and respect confidential information
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.