Premium Validation Specialist - Temporary Help, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Allied Solutions is looking for temporary help for a 3 month position in our Carmel HQ.
Address: 350 Veterans Way, Carmel, IN 46032
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00am
The Premium Validation Specialist will perform quality audits to identify and evaluate risk factors for the retention and return of premium related to collateral protection insurance. Are you a student seeking real world experience or someone seeking something new and exciting?? How about the opportunity for professional growth?? This might be the fit for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
35% Perform quality audits for the retention and return of premium related to collateral protection insurance.
30% Identify and evaluate risk factors associated with premium loss.
30% Utilize websites or perform outbound calls to validate insurance status.
5% Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA):
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1 year of experience in a related position required.
- Customer Service Skills – Use of clear, concise and effective oral communication; accurately composes written materials as required by the position. Handle confidential information in a responsible manner. Ability to convey thoughts in a focused and concrete manner.
- Critical Thinking Skills – Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems. Adaptable to change and has the ability to make independent decisions.
- Organizational Skills - Ability to self-prioritize, assign and organize work flow. Meet service level expectations. Ability to multi-task to maximize efficiency.
- Computer Skills –Data entry and keyboard knowledge.
- Teamwork Skills - Work independently and within a team environment to complete work assignments and meet department goals. Professional interaction with employees, peers and customers. Receive and provide feedback with a respectful approach.
- Leadership skills – Ability to present ideas and input to assist in workflow improvements.
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.