Client Service Support Specialist, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Provide customer service support to financial institution clients as well as Allied field reps for multiple products within the Client Services Division, focusing primarily on Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP), Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR), Credit Protection products and Allied’s online delivery system, iQQ. Deliver product information, systems support, assessment and troubleshooting of issues via the phone, chat and email.The position also provides administrative support for the Product Management and Client Services Division which includes the fulfillment and shipping of GAP and MBP marketing and training materials and maintenance of Excel reports.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 60% - Timely and accurate delivery of product information and software support to customers for GAP, MBP, ADR, Credit, Debt Protection products and iQQ online delivery systems to both internal and external clients via phone, Live Chat and email to ensure clients are able to actively sell the products.
- 20% - Investigate, troubleshoot, track and seek out resolutions to issues presented by clients and Allied field reps regarding products and Allied’s iQQ delivery systems. Participate in iQQ online system enhancement testing as requested.
- 15% - Assist with product administration for Client Services Division products such as mailing and tracking marketing materials, general copying, faxing, scanning and filing. Coordinates and conducts monthly product training sessions.
- 5% - Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required; 1-year college preferred
- Minimum of 2 years call center or 3 years customer service experience required
- 1 year Financial Institution or Insurance field experience preferred
- Beginner level experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven ability to type a minimum 45 words per minute with a 95% accuracy rate
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written forms
- Experience and proficiency in multitasking and follow up
- Strong comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to acknowledge and respect confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful
- Positive work ethic
- Dependable and reliable
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.