Digital Marketing Specialist, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
This position works closely with the marketing team to enhance the company’s web presence, communications, and digital operations to further strengthen the corporate brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
30% Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the digital marketing strategy to further the company’s online footprint.
25% Responsible for supporting, integrating, and training people on the digital marketing platforms and tools so that stakeholders can easily and effectively communicate with their audiences.
25% Responsible for implementing digital marketing plans and initiatives and reporting results to help support various project needs.
15% Responsible for consulting with internal clients to ensure that digital best practices, brand positioning and messaging is consistent and compliant across Allied's digital channels.
5% Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA):
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related field is required
- 3 - 5 years’ of digital marketing experience required in the following areas:
- Email marketing, mobile optimized/ responsive design, online surveys, data management and integrations, social media, and various content management systems
- Well versed in best practice SEM & SEO as it relates to content development, website-enabled lead generation, and analytical tools that measure performance
- Well versed in the latest technologies and industry best practices preferred
- Familiar with B2B Marketing environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred
- Able to collaborate with marketing and other departments to implement the most effective overall marketing strategy required
- Able to manage projects for multimedia, integrated campaigns; ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently required
- Experience in training others in utilization of an online tool required
- Experienced with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Sitecore platform preferred
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.