Customer Service Rep. 8:30AM-5:00PM (Working Saturdays), Dakota Dunes, SD
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Allied is looking for solution seeking Customer Service professionals that want to be a part of our success! Up to a $1,000 sign on bonus
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week.
HOURS: Monday - Friday with one day off during the week and working every Saturday
The shift training will be 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday during the first 6-8 weeks for training. Employees will shift to the 8:30AM-5:00PM schedule once training concludes.
Come be energized with us in a fun work environment where you are valued and appreciated! We are looking for people that want growth opportunity without being involved in selling.
- Handle incoming borrower, agent, and lender calls with some supervision
- Handle incoming and outbound calls at a professional level
- Work the outbound call queue and the outbound max queue by making outbound calls or web verifications
- Accurately compose written information for loan histories of customers
- Accurately verify, key, and/or memo insurance information
- Process insurance information received from agents, lenders, and borrowers on the internal tracking system
- Review insurance policies for compliance with lender requirements
- Distribute and exchange information with others
- Meet set goals and assigned workload expectations for productivity
- Mentor fellow co-workers as requested by supervisor
- High school diploma/GED
- 1 year of related experience preferred
- Data entry and keyboard knowledge required
- Call Center experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to read and apply commonsense understanding to simple instructions, short correspondence, oral/written instructions and memos
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Who we are:
At Allied Solutions, we are driven by an enthusiastic spirit and exuberance to succeed. We are proud to be one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country.
What we offer:
- Dedicated career paths for all our positions.
- We believe in promoting from within, there are opportunities to move to different areas in Allied or grow within the Call Center
We celebrate our employee successes by recognizing their achievements throughout the year. We not only care about or employees, we care about the communities we are in. We partner on numerous community projects throughout the year.
We also offer a full range of benefits including: medical, dental and vision benefits. We offer employees 401(k) or Roth account with employer match and the company pays for your life, short and long term disability coverage!
All full time employees also accrue paid time off in the amount of 3 weeks in their first year!
Who we are looking for:
Our Customer Service Representatives ensure delivery of excellent customer service while building solid customer relationships. We accomplish this by handling customer questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED
- Friendly and helpful personality
- A willingness to learn and grow
Want to learn more about Allied Solutions? Visit our web site at http://www.alliedsolutions.net/
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.