Product Manager & Client Services Operations Specialist, Carmel, IN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
This position assists with operational functions within the Product Management and Client Services Division (PM&CS) and is a point of contact for company-wide initiatives for the division. This encompasses being a division contact for C-Suite and Executive Reviews, RFP responses, Infor, and iQQ. Additional responsibilities include ensuring high quality client service and sales support and to provide division-wide training.
This position is also directly responsible for relationship management, marketing, administration, financial reporting and support of assigned products and product providers. The position will work in conjunction with product management to establish and implement annual marketing/business plans geared toward educating our sales team, stimulating sales activity, and supporting product growth. This position will also be tasked with supporting and managing corporate initiatives.
Operations Specialist (50%)
- Serve as an iQQ business unit representative for all point of sale products, assist with multi-product implementations, mergers, name changes and new account set ups – 25%
- In conjunction with all departments within PM&CS serve as a liaison with SAMS, maintain templates and assist with the completion of C-Suite and Operational Reviews – 10%
- Serve as an Infor business unit representative, provide updates, training and assist with divisional account maintenance tickets – 10%
- Assist with tracking of new products – 5%
Product Manager (45%)
- Meet with assigned product providers regularly to become and remain Allied’s internal subject matter expert (SME) in order to champion products and maintain provider relationships – 20%
- Establish and implement product marketing plans for both new and existing products to educate our sales team, stimulate sales activity, and support product growth – 10%
- Independently create, update, and distribute product information, sales activity and marketing material to support marketing plans - 5%
- Prepare monthly financial reports and provide sales and product support – 5%
- Setup, maintain and assist with enhancement requests within iQQ – 5%
- Other duties as assigned – 5%
- 4 year college degree or minimum of 5 years of related experience in the financial institution industry, or sales and marketing field required
- 1 year prior leadership experience required
- Experience leading / coordinating complex projects
- Excellent analytical and training skills
- Ability to multi-task with experience working in fast paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and/or issues; strong ability to deal with problems involving several variables in non-standardized situations
- Strong customer service and administrative skills required
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience learning quickly, working independently, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and listening skills essential
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as commissions, proportions, and percentages and the ability to present results in standardized and non-standardized analysis formats
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.