Proposal & Presentation Coordinator, St. Paul, MN
Allied Solutions is one of the largest providers of insurance, lending, and marketing products to financial institutions in the country. It is our goal to work with our clients every step of the way, utilizing technology-based solutions that are customized to fit their needs. With more than 4,000 clients nationwide and offices in more than 14 states, we have grown progressively and we've recently exceeded 1,000 employees. If you're a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others through personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
Proposal & Presentation Coordinator
The Coordinator role is a great position that supports external Field Reps in the creation of Proposals and Presentations based on their requests for sales or account servicing needs. These are Account and Product specific and will require your ability to balance shifting priorities with attention to detail in a fast paced sales organization.
- The vast majority of your time in this job will be spent working with External Sales Reps to create PowerPoint Presentations and Product Proposals (using our online Proposal automation tool: Qvidian)
- Monitor, track and assign requests submitted to the Team to ensure equitable distribution of work
- In addition, you may be asked to
- Help keep content up to date in Qvidian
- Maintain product detail(s) in our Master Product List
- Track and run reports
- Enter updates into our CRM
- Print, bind, and ship documents to the Field
- 1-3 years experience in a professional setting
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced sales environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, formatting and sentence structure skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and confidence to interact with different communication styles
Additional experience considered:
- Experience working in a financial services enterprise (e.g. bank, credit union, finance company, insurance company, insurance brokerage or agency, etc.)
- Experience with proposals, sales, and/or a marketing environment
- Experience with CRM
- College degree preferred
Benefits of Joining our Team
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.