Regional Vice President, Bond Division
Experience and Credentials
Since 2001 Brandon has played an instrumental role in helping bring competition into the credit union marketplace for Fidelity Bond, Plastic Card, Management Professional Liability, Cyber Security, and Property & Casualty Package related coverages. He is one of the most highly respected and sought after professionals within these product disciplines. Brandon has an impressive list of achievements in the financial industry:
- Graduated from Centre College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics.
- Underwriter for Chubb Group of Insurance Companies in the Department of Financial Institutions where he began his underwriting career in mutual funds and distressed banks before becoming a Credit Union specialist.
- Has been with Allied’s bond division for over 15 years providing choices and competition for credit unions.
- Provided expertise and assistance towards helping develop and write the contracts for many of the insurance carriers currently in the market.
- Has been a national speaker pertaining to underwriting market trends, and what the future holds within these product disciplines.
Role at Allied Solutions
Brandon’s role is to use his insurance expertise to help financial institutions manage risk and transfer a portion of that risk to Allied’s insurance products. His role with Allied includes the following duties:
- Review policies with clients to help them better control risk and reduce claims
- Educate boards on exposures and risk they face in the market place
- Guest speaker regarding various insurance and risk topics
- Lead discussion groups among regional FI’s regarding risk mitigation
- Lend expertise to underwriters on the changing risks facing credit union