Auto Finance Solutions
Results Take More Than Just Talk
COVID-19 | The Road to Recovery: The financial marketplace continues to face ongoing obstacles in our ‘post-pandemic’ world. The team at Allied Solutions is working hard to ensure you have the services and solutions your consumers truly need at this time.
Read more about Allied Solutions' COVID-19 Response here
Interested in discussing our auto finance solutions?Learn More
The Road to Recovery During COVID-19
Reducing your customers’ financial risk has never been more important. The innovative leaders at Allied Solutions can help navigate the road to recovery through industry-leading risk management tools and strategies designed to get everyone back on track. We remain committed to maintaining all of our operations so that we can continue to meet the needs of you and your consumers in this difficult time.
Striking the Right Balance
We developed our solutions to help you manage risk, maintain regulatory compliance to avoid losses, and strengthen your bottom line. We can help protect your organization from both lending and borrower risk —from collateral protection and insurance products to tracking and repossession services.
Our dedicated teams will bring you flexible, tailored solutions including:
- REPO Plus®: Outsource physical damage, lienholder claim processes to lower deficiency balances on insured vehicles that have been repossessed. Allied recovered $43.3 million in recoveries with nearly 17,000 successful claims in 2019.
- EZ Claim®: Ensure that your GAP and Total Loss claims are resolved in a compliant and timely manner. Allied recovered over $550,000 in variance in 2019 for EZ Claim: Total Loss.
- GAP Recovery: Receive the best recovery possible with a third-party administrator for indirect claims. Allied recovered $1.3 million in 2019.
- REPO Plus® & Track: Improve insurance penetration and make educated decisions with our insurance tracking technology and integrations.
- RefundPlus®: This solution helps streamline the cancellation process of aftermarket products due to early payoff, repossession, total loss, charge-off, and abandonment while ensuring compliance.
- And More: With products from collections to recoveries, and loss mitigation to remarketing we have a full suite of products available to meet your business needs.
Staying ahead of the competition can be tricky, that’s why you need a partner you can trust. Our strategic relationships in the auto finance market have been designed to enable you to serve the multiple stakeholders within your business.
A Partner You Can Count On
Allied Solutions is proud to partner with the American Financial Services Association (AFSA). AFSA is the primary trade association to the credit industry, protecting access to credit and consumer choice.
Auto Finance Resources
The Changing State of Risk & Recovery
There will be a far-reaching, long term impact from the COVID-19 pandemic. Observing ongoing market factors can provide insights on how the industry is being impacted and opportunities for moving forward.Download the Resource
Looking Forward: 3 Insights for Auto Finance
Many financial institutions are scrambling to serve their consumers and employees, while also navigating local and federal government expectations. It's critical to consider not just what’s happening today, but what the short- and long-term future may hold.Read the Blog
5 Opportunities for AI and RPA: How Is Robotics Changing the Industry?
We live in a data-driven society where artificial intelligence is emerging in the form of operational tools to help manage and organize the vast amounts of available data.Read the Blog
Managing Total Loss Claims After a Catastrophe
This checklist identifies important components to review in your CAT plan document, so you can effectively manage your total loss claims capacity during and after a catastrophe.Download the Resource
Stay Informed with Allied Insights: Auto Finance
Sign-up for our auto finance newsletter to stay informed on industry trends, product news, new available resources, and recent news. Sign-up here.Click to Sign-Up